Considering that we are still battling COVID-19 we have created a list of safety guidelines to protect our staff as well as our clients. This protocol has been approved by OSHA and CDC. Please read these guidelines carefully:
- We will only be seeing clients with a scheduled appointment. NO WALK-INS.
- If you are feeling sick or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not come in.
- We recommend that every scheduled client come straight from home, no stops in between.
- The day of your appointment, please call our office at (301) 652-7368 to let us know you have arrived. We will give you instructions to come up to the office.
- Only the client will be allowed in the office, unless it’s a minor, in that case only ONE parent will be allowed to come in with the client.
- Every client in the office needs to wear a face mask prior to entering the office.
- Please do not wear gloves in our office.
- Once you are in the office your temperature will be taken.
- Our waiting area, and our treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each treatment.
- No cash payments will be accepted at this time. A valid Credit Card will be required to schedule an appointment and that card will be used for payment upon services rendered.
We thank you for your loyal patronage and we will see you soon. If anything were to change, we will let you know. Our cancellation policy is still in place, please give us a full 24 hours if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you have any questions please call us or e-mail us at email@example.com.
By signing below, I authorize that I have thouroughly read and agree to the above safetly guidelines. I agree that I am personally responsible for my safety and actions while being treated by Dr. Schoenfeld. I am fully aware that there are a number of risks associated with scheduling elective cosmetic procedures and will not hold RENU by Dr. Schoenfeld liable should I contract COVID-19.